(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
This wallet is made for artists, list makers, deep thinkers, and doodlers. This wallet features a quick draw pocket, a card pocket, and a larger pocket for cards or some cash. It has been re-designed with folds to maximize space and a new hidden pocket. It fits our little notebooks available here or the Moleskine extra small notebooks (2.5" x 4").
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 1 card pockets, 1 card/cash pocket, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium Latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Small Moleskine journal included
- Open Dimensions 4.5" x 6.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.5" x 3"