(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
This wallet is made for artists, list makers, deep thinkers, and doodlers. It features a quick draw pocket, a card pocket, and a larger pocket for cards or some cash. The wallet has been re-designed with folds to maximize space and a new hidden pocket. It fits our little notebooks available here or the Moleskine extra small notebooks (2.5" x 4").
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 1 card pockets, 1 card/cash pocket, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Small Moleskine journal included
- Open Dimensions 4.5" x 6.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.5" x 3"