The Ambrose Wallet is made for artists, list makers, deep thinkers, and doodlers. It featuring a quick draw pocket, a card pocket, and a larger pocket for cards or some cash. The wallet has been re-designed with folds to maximize space and a new hidden pocket. It fits our little notebooks available here or the Moleskine extra small notebooks (2.5" x 4").
Chromexcel is 90-year old Horween formula that infuses oils and waxes that blend to create an extremely rich and durable leather. This chrome tan leather features the natural grain, exhibits a rich pull-up, and retains softness and color for generations.
- Extremely durable
- Rich pull-up
- Resists hardening and salt stains
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 1 card pockets, 1 card/cash pocket, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium Chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Small Moleskine journal included
- Open Dimensions 4.5" x 6.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.5" x 3"