Our take on the classic bi-fold wallet. The Clayton Wallet is designed with only 4 lines of stitching. This was achieved by folding leather for all of the pockets. Folds not only cut down on size but also strengthen the wallet.
Horween's Dublin leather is a veg tan leather infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated. It is a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitch is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 6 card pockets, 1 full cash pocket
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 8.75" x 3.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.25" x 3.25"