(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
A Slim front pocket wallet designed with one card pocket on each side and a middle pocket that is deep enough to hold cash. The outside piece of leather is wrapped around the bottom for a more effective use of space.
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- Holds 2 to 6 cards in outer pockets and several folded bills or more cards in the inner pocket
- 2 card pockets, 1 cash/card pocket
- Premium Latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Dimensions 2.75" x 4"