(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
A slim front pocket wallet designed with one card pocket on each side and a middle pocket that is deep enough to hold cash. The outside piece of leather is wrapped around the bottom for a more effective use of space.
Horween's Dublin leather is a veg tan leather infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated. It is a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- Holds 2 to 6 cards in outer pockets and several folded bills or more cards in the inner pocket
- 2 card pockets, 1 cash/card pocket
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Dimensions 2.75" x 4"