This wallet is designed to be a slimmer version of the traditional bi-fold wallet. It gives you the ability to hold cash without folding the bills and holds plenty of cards: two quick draw pockets that make it easier to pull your cards out and also slim down the wallet.
Horween's Dublin leather is a veg tan leather infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated. It is a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 2 quick draw slots, 1 full cash slot
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 8.25" x 3"
- Closed Dimensions 4" x 3"