(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
This wallet is a great alternative to a typical bi-fold wallet, you can still carry cash and cards but in a more compact way. This wallet is the little brother to the Luton wallet, it uses the exact same pockets but flipped vertically. It features 2 quick draw pockets and 2 pockets big enough for cards or cash.
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 2 quick draw slots
- Premium Latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 4" x 6"
- Closed Dimensions 4" x 3"