- Holds 3 to 8 cards and folded cash
- 1 card/cash pockets, 1 quick draw pocket
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2-3 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Dimensions 2.5" x 3.75"
Our most popular wallet was launched on Kickstarter and raised over $15,000. The Clause Wallet is designed to hold your most used card or cash in the front and all the rest of your cards in the back. The back pocket is made from one folded piece of leather which makes it big enough to hold several cards.
Horween's Dublin veg tan leather is infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated, creating a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.