Our take on the classic bi-fold wallet. Designed with only 4 lines of stitching. This was achieved by folding leather for all of the pockets. Folds not only cut down on size but also strengthen the wallet.
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitch is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 6 card pockets, 1 full cash pocket
- Premium latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 8.75" x 3.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.25" x 3.25"