Our take on the classic bi-fold wallet. The Clayton Wallet is designed with only 4 lines of stitching. This was achieved by folding leather for all of the pockets. Folds not only cut down on size but also strengthen the wallet.
Chromexcel is 90-year old Horween formula that infuses oils and waxes that blend to create an extremely rich and durable leather. This chrome tan leather features the natural grain, exhibits a rich pull-up, and retains softness and color for generations.
- Extremely durable
- Rich pull-up
- Resists hardening and salt stains
Hand stitch is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 6 card pockets, 1 full cash pocket
- Premium Chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 8.75" x 3.25"
- Closed Dimensions 4.25" x 3.25"