(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
- Holds 3 to 8 cards and folded cash
- 1 card/cash pockets, 1 quick draw pocket
- Premium Chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2-3 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Dimensions 2.5" x 3.75"
Our most popular wallet that was launched on our Kickstarter campaign that raised over $15,000. The Claude Wallet is designed to hold your most used card or cash in the front and all the rest of your cards in the back. The back pocket is made from one folded piece of leather that makes it big enough to hold several cards.
Chromexcel is 90-year old Horween formula that infuses oils and waxes that blend to create an extremely rich and durable leather. This chrome tan leather features the natural grain, exhibits a rich pull-up, and retains softness and color for generations.
- Extremely durable
- Rich pull-up
- Resists hardening and salt stains
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.