A slim front pocket wallet designed with one card pocket on each side and a middle pocket that is deep enough to hold cash. The outside piece of leather is wrapped around the bottom for a more effective use of space.
Chromexcel is 90-year old Horween formula that infuses oils and waxes that blend to create an extremely rich and durable leather. This chrome tan leather features the natural grain, exhibits a rich pull-up, and retains softness and color for generations.
- Extremely durable
- Rich pull-up
- Resists hardening and salt stains
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- Holds 2 to 6 cards in outer pockets and several folded bills or more cards in the inner pocket
- 2 card pockets, 1 cash/card pocket
- Premium Chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Dimensions 2.75" x 4"