This wallet is designed to be a slimmer version of the traditional bi-fold wallet. It gives you the ability to hold cash without folding the bills and holds plenty of cards. 2 quick draw pockets that make it easier to pull your cards out and also slim down the wallet.
Chromexcel is 90 year old Horween formula that infuses oils and waxes that blend to create an extremely rich and durable leather. This chrome tan leather features the natural grain, exhibits a rich pull-up, and retains softness and color for generations.
- Extremely durable
- Rich pull-up
- Resists hardening and salt stains
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 2 quick draw slots, 1 full cash slot
- Premium chromexcel leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 8.25" x 3"
- Closed Dimensions 4" x 3"