This wallet is a great alternative to a typical bi-fold wallet, you can still carry cash and cards but in a more compact way. This wallet is the little brother to the Luton wallet, it uses the exact same pockets but flipped vertically. It features 2 quick draw pockets and 2 pockets big enough for cards or cash.
Horween's Dublin leather is a veg tan leather infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated. It is a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 2 quick draw slots
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 4" x 6"
- Closed Dimensions 4" x 3"