(NOTE: There is currently a two-week lead-time on orders.)
The Swasey designed to hold as many cards as possible in as small of a wallet as possible. It is great for front pockets or to consolidate cards in a bag or purse. The Wallet allows easy access to several cards: 2 pockets on the inside and option to add 1 or 2 pockets to the outside. This wallet utilizes folds in the leather to maximize the use of space.
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- Holds as many cards as you can stuff into it, up to 20 in the 4 pocket version
- 2 to 4 card pockets
- Premium Latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. horse leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 4" x 5"
- Closed Dimensions 4" x 2.5"