We re-designed this wallet based on the feedback from customers. They wanted more access to cards and a larger pocket for cash and receipts. Vertical wallets like this have grown in popularity in the last few years due to people using cards more often than cash.
Horween's high finish Latigo is a combination tan that blends the durability of a chrome tan base with a heavy veg re-tan to create one of the strongest and longest lasting leather available.
- High surface finish
- Repels moisture
- Color is struck all the way through
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium Latigo leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. equine leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 6.25" x 4.5"
- Closed Dimensions 3" x 4.5"