We re-designed this wallet based on the feedback from customers. They wanted more access to cards and a larger pocket for cash and receipts. Vertical wallets like this have grown in popularity in the last few years due to people using cards more often than cash.
Horween's Dublin leather is a veg tan leather infused with a rich blend of natural waxes and then hot plated. It is a rustic looking leather that varies slightly in color from hide to hide and shows more of the natural characteristics of the grain.
- Rugged look
- Burnishes to a patina over time
- Strong and distinctive pull-up
Hand stitching is several times stronger than lock stitching done by sewing machines. For more info on hand sewing, check out our techniques section at the bottom of the page.
Horse leather is stronger and thinner than cow leather, which means a thinner and longer lasting wallet.
- 2 card pockets, 1 quick draw slot
- Premium Dublin leather tanned in Chicago by Horween
- Hand stitched with abrasion resistant Ritza thread
- 2 oz. equine leather for its durability and slim profile
- Open Dimensions 6.25" x 4.5"
- Closed Dimensions 3" x 4.5"